10.20.2012

Some Joy For Your Saturday! {Laughter Cures Fear Day 14}

Go outside, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy Sabbath rest...


"When it snows, she has no fear for her household.....She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."--Proverbs 31:21;25

I found this on Ann Voskamp's site, and it was too genius not to share with you. The girls and I watched and this really is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. We laughed 'til our sides ached and the tears rolled... Maybe this can lighten your Saturday with joy? We're all sick with a bug around here, and I tell you, this was just what I needed, as I stare longingly at the beautiful sunshine out my window....




You can find more laughter here {and free joy printables for the fridge, for around the home, to remind us of the importance of joy--I will be posting these so I will see my real reflection in them --see Christ-- every time I look up} at Ann's site....So worth the watch!

I'm taking a break from writing this weekend and resting, enjoying movies, taking care of littles as their tummies ache, looking in eyes and saying I love you, and maybe we'll get a chance to run around outside in all this sunshine when the tummy aches are over....  Hopefully I will see you back here Monday for more posts in a 31 Day series on Fear.

You can find and read the entire 31 Day collective here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...